Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Pictures

This is a picture of a light pink rose from my backyard. I tried to to capture the rose in the lower left hand corner to follow the rule of thirds.
This is a picture of a wooden swing, again in my backyard. It came out a bit lighter than it was supposed to, you can tell by the brightness of the tree on the left side. I captured the swing in the lower left hand corner but it still has the look of a straight on picture.

This is a picture of my friend on the bus. This is the picture after some brightness and contrast adjustment, but that still couldn't fix it completely.

This is a flower in my backyard. It originally turned out darker but i adjusted the brightness and contrast and turned out a little better. I was trying to get it in the corner more, although the center doesn't look too bad.

This is one of the first pictures I took with my camera. It is in the north parking lot outside the school and I like the effect it has of going down the pathway/road

No comments:

Post a Comment